– Daily Bible talks and discussion groups
– Time praising God through song and praying to him
– Massive games, including messy games
– A pool, river and water-slide
– The Summercamp Cup
– A campfire
– A movie night
– Free time for basketball, board games, craft, and more!
Through all of this, we enjoy the sunshine, amazing food, good sleep, loving community, and heaps more!
When: 20-24 January, 2024.
Where: We will be staying at Youthworks’ Rathane Conference Centre in Port Hacking, located at the end of Warumbul Rd, Royal National Park NSW.
Who: If you have any questions before camp you can contact:
Gerard O’Brien: [email protected]
Please note: This form will book your child/ren's place on Summercamp. After you have booked your child/ren's place, you will be sent an email with a link to fill in other required details.
From Tony and Colina (Summercamp Directors)
Monday – Friday
9am – 3pm